Posted by Paladin on September 24, 2013
1. We have an advertising agency client looking for an experienced Account Manager for their Denver office. If you have experience in housing/real estate/development/building verticals and possess a collaborative nature, we want to hear from you! The Account Manager will work closely with the Creative Director and the account and creative teams to strategize and execute campaigns, and will craft SOW proposals, budget management plans and marketing plans, among other things.
2. Paladin is in search of a work-from-home User Interface Designer at an agency newly located in Chicago. We’re looking for a hands-on creative who’s not afraid to get his or her hands dirty with design, UX and even motion graphics – agency or enterprise-level experience is a must. This position entails working closely with content strategists to create site maps, wireframes and prototypes, as well as the ability to collaborate with our internal teams to produce great creative work – this can include multilayered websites, mobile or tablet sites, apps, landing pages and motion graphics content. Click here for more details.
3. One of Paladin’s long-standing Fortune 100 clients has an immediate need for a long-term, contract Junior Web Analyst to help run and analyze its website, digital and social media performance. The junior web analyst will work collaboratively with colleagues from across the organization to help monitor metrics and define measures of success. Click here for more details.
4. Paladin is in search of a freelance Healthcare Writer to support one of our top healthcare clients located in downtown Chicago. The right candidate will have 6+ years of experience drafting marketing materials, including white papers and newsletter articles, as well as marketing collateral. Background in researching and interviewing key internal subject matter experts is key to success in this role. Click here for more details.
5. Paladin is actively searching for Online Content Editors for one of our Phoenix, Arizona clients. This is a permanent, full-time position for a strategic professional that is passionate about copywriting, editing and proofreading. A minimum of three years of experience in magazine publishing or online publications is mandatory. Click here for more details.
Explore the possibilities.
We can help find a job that fits your skills and your aspirations. Explore the marketing, creative, communications and digital job opportunities we offer.