Posted by Paladin on December 10, 2013
We use our connections, insight and perspective to help talented marketing, creative, communications and digital professionals find exciting jobs at leading companies. Let us help you find a new position that is as inspired as you are.
Here’s a sampling of some hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields that we have available:
1. One of our Chicago-based branding and integrated marketing agency clients has an immediate need for a Director, Web Properties & Digital Strategy.
The successful candidate will provide digital counsel to clients, support the agency’s digital platform, infuse digital thinking into all integrated marketing initiatives, advance digital thinking among account and creative teams, and provide digital direction for new business opportunities. As well as:
- Lead the digital strategy, planning and execution of the information architecture and technology infrastructure, while collaborating with the strategic and creative leads on all interactive projects, including e-marketing initiatives, CMS implementation of websites (utilizing the Drupal platform) and Flash/After Effects self-running and navigable demonstrations and tutorials.
- Have a strong working knowledge of different IT infrastructures and the ability to communicate with the client’s IT department to implement, configure hosting and access to the site.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully building online communities, traffic, and user involvement
If you are someone who is immersed and knowledgeable about technology and emerging trends, and are able to write an excellent digital strategy on paper as well as being able to execute them seamlessly, then we want to hear from you!
2. One of our clients in the Phoenix, Arizona area is looking to hire on a full-time Social Media Account Strategist to join their growing team.
- Work with other social media specialists within department to understand clients’ business goals, requirements and current marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy for numerous accounts that define how techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic.
- Work and brief the creative team to develop campaigns and approaches that bring ideas to life.
We are looking for an energetic rising star that eats, breathes and dreams of social media day and night. The ultimate power player would have ad agency experience or national brand exposure executing numerous campaigns at once. If that sounds like you, read this hot job’s full description here.
3. Our client, a top media company located in Manhattan is currently seeking a contract Digital Ad Operations professional.
This opportunity will range from 20-40 hours per week, and will be responsible for:
- Managing campaign delivery, identifying improvements (process, training and system development) that impact the ability to recognize revenue from sold campaigns
- Outlining requirements, ad specs and QA new ad products as needed
- Understanding all ad products available on the site, including specs, site functionality, general availability and performance of ad units
- Proactively troubleshooting delivery and technical issues to ensure revenue recognition; communicating technical issues (both verbal and written) in a manner that is easy for a non-technical audience to understand
If the above combination of duties appeals to you, and you have 3+ years of Digital Advertising Operations/Ad Serving/Ad technology experience, then we want to hear from you! Click here to read this hot job’s full description.