Posted by Paladin on January 28, 2014
We’ve helped thousands of talented creative, marketing, communications and digital professionals just like you land great jobs in their fields.
Here are a few newly listed hot marketing, creative, communications and digital jobs:
1. Our client, a leading PR firm in the Denver area, has an immediate need to fill multiple Account Coordinator positions in a few offices nationally. Ideal candidates for this position will also have experience in business, accounting, or financial services sectors. Positions are available in Denver, New York and DC.
Key responsibilities include:
• Account coordination—working with account services teams to manage client relationships
• Learning the craft of public relations; executing content development strategy and implementing the message
• Work administratively with the other team members
We are looking for a confident, proactive self-starter who has an aptitude for learning and growing. If you possess that entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in being a steward of the business and helping it grow, then we want to hear from you!
2. We have a six-month contract Marketing Manager job opportunity available in Seattle, WA. You will use your demonstrated ability to lead in a rapidly changing environment to support the global marketing team in the development and execution of marketing campaign tactics.
The Marketing Manager’s job responsibilities include:
• Implementation of digital marketing campaigns that promote revenue growth and customer retention
• Partner with stakeholders to gain an understanding of consumer, business goals and metrics
• Manage web site content updates and related material including collecting and proofing content
• Oversee marketing campaign budget including invoice processing
• Partner with internal and external creative teams on marketing communications development
• Provide reports to internal stakeholder on the effectiveness of campaign metrics and overall ROI
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, creative, and customer-centric company! Read this hot job’s full description here.
3. One of our biggest clients in the northern Chicago suburb has an IMMEDIATE need for a talented Web Developer/Designer for an on-going contract.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Web Developer & Designer with solid experience in HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
• 3-5 years of experience in web development and design using Adobe CS
• Solid HTML5 and CCS3, ability to develop and update code
• Experience producing responsive websites and emails
• Knowledge of PHP and .Net
• Understanding of usability and web standards
The successful candidate will be a fast learner who can excel in a high-energy environment. If you have experience developing and designing multimedia communications including websites, microsites, banner ads, e-newsletters and email templates, then this hot job may be for you. Click here to read this hot job’s full description.